10.29.2006

M1F Status Update: October 2006

Hey there. It's been a while since I posted an entry here in this blog, so I figured I'd give you guys an update on things here.

Mark of the Wolf: Things are starting to move along now that I have recast the lead character. Hopefully what will happen next will be getting the teaser trailer off the ground and setting up the new production schedule.

The Warning: The second project has been delayed somewhat, but it will happen sometime next year. I'll still be working on the script rewrite, and my friend Sam will be looking into the effects. I'll keep you posted.

Fan Film Projects: I'm not into fan films, for I want to do original stuff, but I do have two fan film ideas that I want to try. I've written at least two scripts, both involve one comic book hero. I've given both of them to two more experienced filmmaker friends of mine. Two, who I think, will be more able to get this off the ground than I would. Now it's just a question of when (and if) the scripts will be read and who will do them first. Or will both of them get done. I'm not going to say who that hero is, in the event that both will fall through. But if any progress gets made, I'll let you know.

Technical Stuff: I recently purchased some new film editing software. Stuff that I will use for not only MOTW, but for other projects as well. It looks very good. I'll be adding some more equipment in the coming weeks.

That's it for now. It's looking more and more like M1F will officially make a presence next year. I can't wait to show you what I have planned. Stay tuned.

No comments: