6.05.2007

Mark One Films Launches in 2007!!!

Hey there.

It's been a while since I last made a post on Mark One Films, but I do want you to know that things are still happening behind the scenes here.

In fact, I'm proud to say that this year, 2007, will be the year that you will finally start to see actual projects from M1F.

In addition to my major feature, "Mark of the Wolf" ,which will begin production later on this year, work is underway on several other projects. Some will be solo efforts, others will be joint collaborations. I'll keep you posted on their progress.

I don't want to give anything away just yet, but I can say that things are moving forward with what we have planned. My goal was to bring up some original, unique projects along with new spins on some familiar genres, and I'm looking forward to finally showing some of the results.

So stay tuned, as Mark One Films finally becomes a reality later on this year.

No comments: